Spell Effect Templates Review
Let Arcknight surprise you with these wonderful Spell Effect Templates for D&D and PF!
How many times have you spent a lot of time measuring spell ranges and reading spell effects before casting?
Now you won’t have to do that anymore! Just use Arcknight’s Spell Effect Templates!
They feature double-sided printing on transparent plastic, with graphics on one side, and helpful notes on the other (damage, saving throws, descriptions, and other key details)
Arcknight offers spells and tokens for both D&D (5E) and Pathfinder (PF)!
- Wizard (D&D 5e) – 24 area spells, an additional 40 tokens, and a rangefinder.
- Cleric (D&D 5e) – 19 area effects, an additional 92 tokens, and a rangefinder.
- Druid (D&D 5e) – 18 area spells, an additional 25 tokens, and a rangefinder.
- Wizard (PF) – 13 area spells, 35 buff tokens, a rangefinder, medium and large summoned monster/polymorph tokens.
- Generic (PF)
The spell packs come with ALL the spells the class can cast! Visit the links to view the list of spells that are included in each pack (because there are a lot for me to list them here).
Why & How to Use Them?
Well, they will not only make your life easier, but they will look super cool at your gaming table.
That means: no more trying to know who is or who isn’t affected by your spells!
Using templates (and tokens, in general), saves time, looks cool, and gives a visual representation for your players, especially when casting area of effect spells like Web or Wall of Fire.
In addition, status items also look cool and can be placed next to or under your miniatures (so you don’t forget you had Mage Armor on).
What’s more, they’re useful if you’re a player or a dungeon master.
They look great but of course, they have some flaws.
Seeing that each pack contains lots of tokens and templates, you know they’re a bit expensive (for a non-vital accessory) and difficult to store.
Moreover, you have to cut them manually, and that’s a bit time-consuming
Nevertheless, once it’s done, you can use them forever! They’re very useful and resistant (like this Web spell effect)
Arcknight Spell Effect Templates are definitely not for everyone, but if you can afford them, get them! 4/5. They’re a valuable resource for anyone that loves casting spells.
- Performance: 4/5 – You have to manually cut them and they can be tricky to store (you’ll spend some time looking for the right spell every turn), but it’s a great product!
- Price-Value Ratio: 4/5 – Their $40-$60 price point is very high for an accessory. Also, you’d have to buy 1 pack for each caster class and we know WotC is always adding more classes and spells.
- Product Quality: 5/5 – As always, Arcknight delivers high-quality, durable, nice printing details, transparent and lightweight products!
Also, if you have any question or would like to add anything please leave me a comment in the comment section down below. I’ll reply ASAP!